Join Gilat Satellite Networks IT Helpdesk Team
Gilat brings together outstanding people from diverse backgrounds to solve real communication problems for commercial and government organizations all over the world.
Whether you’re fresh out of university or an experienced professional, Gilat can offer you an extensive range of career opportunities.
The Helpdesk Team Leader will manage a dynamic, professional and welcoming helpdesk team, working with diverse and cutting-edge technologies and will be responsible for providing IT support globally.
As a company spread over 22 countries, we offer an enriching working environment, in which you’d be able to experience challenging technologies and latest state-of-the-art platforms.
In this position, you will:
- Lead, coach and develop our IT Helpdesk Team
- Manage the IT Helpdesk operations, measure and improve its performance
- Ensure IT Helpdesk delivery in a timely and accurate manner and meet SLAs
- Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement
- Build the required knowledge, procedures and practices
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives within the Helpdesk and IT Organization
- 3+ years of experience with leading an IT Helpdesk operation
- Experienced in creating, measuring and improving service delivery KPIs
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong IT knowledge
Platforms we use
- Microsoft Windows Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, Skype for Business, Active Directory, SQL
- Windows desktop and server operating systems
- Cloud based applications: Salesforce, SuccessFactors
- Networking, VPNs, remote access, IP Telephony
- Fluent English (writing and speaking)
We offer you
- An exciting job opportunity in a fast moving and fascinating industry with unique learning experience in our company
- Professional Trainings on Gilat Satellite Networks technologies and practice in our fully equipped laboratories
- A competitive salary linked to your performance
- Private Medical insurance
- Lunch compensation
If you are willing to work in a good International Company and you correspond with the profile, please send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Only CV’s written in English shall be taken into consideration!
Please indicate in the subject line of your e-mail the position you are applying for.