Join Gilat Satellite Networks IT Helpdesk Team
Gilat brings together outstanding people from diverse backgrounds to solve real communication problems for commercial and government organizations all over the world.
Whether you’re fresh out of university or an experienced professional, Gilat can offer you an extensive range of career opportunities.
The Helpdesk Team Member will be a part of a professional and service-oriented helpdesk team, working with diverse and cutting-edge technologies and will be responsible for providing IT support globally.
The perfect candidate would mix technical and customer service skills and be passionate about technology and helping people.
As a company spread over 22 countries, we offer an enriching working environment, in which you’d be able to experience challenging technologies and latest state-of-the-art platforms.
In this position, you will:
- Provide IT support for our employees worldwide
- Follow up with our employees and provide best-in-class service
- Gain knowledge in cutting edge IT platforms, applications and infrastructure
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users
- Create and revise training materials, mentor new team members
- 1+ years of experience with providing IT support
- Experience with Windows 10, Office 365, Windows Servers, TCP/IP, Active Directory
- Customer service oriented
- Eager to learn and grow professionally
Platforms we use
- Microsoft Windows Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, Skype for Business, Active Directory, SQL
- Windows desktop and server operating systems
- Cloud based applications: Salesforce, SuccessFactors
- Networking, VPNs, remote access, IP Telephony
- Fluent English (writing and speaking)
We offer you
- An exciting job opportunity in a fast moving and fascinating industry with unique learning experience in our company
- Professional Trainings on Gilat Satellite Networks technologies and practice in our fully equipped laboratories
- A competitive salary linked to your performance
- Private Medical insurance
- Lunch compensation
If you are willing to work in a good International Company and you correspond with the profile, please send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Only CV’s written in English shall be taken into consideration!
Please indicate in the subject line of your e-mail the position you are applying for.